What do I do if my card is lost, stolen, or damaged?

You can request a new debit card by getting in touch with customer care: [email protected] OR 1(855) 500-3688. If you report your card lost or stolen, it will be disabled to prevent any unauthorized transactions. You will receive a new card with a new number for your security. For the replacement of a damaged card only, you will receive a new card with the same number as your previous card.

Go back